Protect your parking lot with some simple maintenance tips
Everyday traffic can take a toll on your parking lot. The wear and tear from vehicles coming and going combined with extreme changes in temperature from season to season can result in cracking, undulation, waviness and potholes. But luckily, there are a few cost effective ways to keep your asphalt in good shape for years to come. Keep reading to learn more.
Sun, rain, snow and extreme temperatures are an inevitable part of life in Newmarket, Markham and throughout the Toronto area. And without proper care, your parking lot will start to show signs of damage and deterioration over time. Implementing a parking lot repair routine will keep your lot in good condition and prolong the life of your asphalt. Regular maintenance should include:
- Cleaning — Keep your pavement free of debris to prevent damage to both the asphalt and cars entering your parking lot.
- Crack and joint sealing — Prevent water from seeping underneath the asphalt by properly routing and sealing longitudinal cracks and joints whenever they develop.
- Cut and Patch service — Whether it’s a small depression or a huge pothole, Cedar Hill Paving’s cut and patch service will leave your parking lot looking as good as new.
- Seal coat — Every three-to-five years you should apply an oil based sealer to your parking lot to recondition it and restore the sleek clean look of the asphalt.
Like so many things in life, if you want it to last you need to take good care of it. Regular parking lot repair and maintenance will save you money in the long run by prolonging the life of your asphalt.
Cedar Hill Paving Services
With 40 years of experience in the business, Cedar Hill Paving provides expert service and care to both commercial and residential customers alike. Come to Cedar Hill Paving whenever you need:
- Commercial paving
- Asphalt repairs and patching
- New parking lot construction
- Parking lot repair and/or resurfacing
- Line painting and pavement markings
- Concrete curbing and Sidewalk
- Retaining walls
- And so much more!
Protect your investment and your company’s image by taking good care of your parking lot. It’s the first impression that customers have of your business so make it a good one. Contact Cedar Hill Paving today for more information about our commercial paving and parking lot repair services. From Newmarket, to Markham and throughout the GTA, Cedar Hill Paving is here to please!